I Feel Bad About My Neck – opis wydawcy
"I give this as a present more than other book. I buy it for people so often that I?ve been known to give girlfriends two copies, one birthday after another? - Dolly Alderton
Now with an introduction from Dolly Alderton, author of Everything I Know About Love, revealing how a new generation of women can take inspiration from Nora?s sharp wit and wisdom about life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn't fit in the shoe store, it's never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
?Nora?s exacting, precise, didactic, tried-and-tested, sophisticated-woman-wearing-all-black wisdom is a comfort and a relief.? - Dolly Alderton
?I am only one of millions of women who will miss Nora?s voice? Lena Dunham
?Oh how I loved Nora Ephron? Nigella Lawson
?Funny, knowing and smart? India Knight
?The book that most influenced me? Lily Allen"
© 2006-2021 Bonito – Bo liczą się dobre chwile